SEO Tutorial Series – Verifying Web Site
Seo Tutorial series , Verifying web page, verifying website credibility, verifying website with google, verifying web pages , verifying internet site on pinterest, verifying web sites official, verifying your internet site is out there from the internet, verifying internet site for pinterest, websites for verifying rumors, challenge verifying internet site pinterest, verifying your internet site with google, Tech frk, search engine optimisation Tutorial series – Verifying website.
You design and advance a website but how would you already know in case you have put all the HTML syntax in a correct manner. Most browsers don’t complain against your incorrect syntax, but improper is unsuitable. There are various search engine optimisation professionals who declare that seo shouldn’t be based on website online HTML/XHTML verification. But we will be able to speak about various motives why your web site should be W3C Compliance.
Why HTML/XHTML Verification is Required?
There are various factors to verify your website earlier than internet hosting it over the internet.
- Any webpage satisfactory depends on how well you’ve gotten written your webpage.It must be syntactically proper and will have to cross all of the nice Gates.
- When any search engine does indexing in your web page content, it would get burdened if the HTML tags will not be written accurately, and far of the net web page content material could now not be indexed adequately.
- There might be many HTML tags, which you are utilizing on your webpage but then were depreciated and many of the engines like google don’t help them.
- Consistency, HTML Code magnificence, procedure Compliance are constantly favored by excellent site owners.
What is W3C Compliance?
W3C is the world huge net Consortium and considering 1994, the W3C has supplied the recommendations during which, websites and webpages must be structured and created. Here are the links to validate your web pages:
- Validate HTML/XHTML File against W3C Standard HTML/XHTML Validator.
- Validate CSS File against W3C Standard CSS Validator.
While verification, you can get errors together with proper reasons. The entire validations might be finished utilising XHTML DTD, which is a cultured variant of HTML.
Rules for W3C Compliance
There some following rules, are to be followin while developing a webpage.
- Use XHTML declaration statements to start every XHTML page:
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd">
- Every tag must be closed.
- The head and body tags are now Obligatory.
- Empty tags get a terminating cut down. An empty tag is a tag that doesn’t require an finish tag. Examples include <br> and <hr>.
<BR> is now <br />. <HR> is now <hr />. <IMG SRC="--"> is now <img src="--" />
- All tags must be scale back-case. This does not apply to attributes, simplest tags. For illustration, both of those codecs are appropriate under the XHTML DTD:
<FONT color="#ffffcc"> is invalid <font color="#ffffcc"> is valid <font color="#FFFFCC"> is also valid
- All the attribute values should be put with in double quotes.
- Tags may not be nested.
<b><i>Text</b></i> This is invalid <b><i>Text</i></b> This is valid
- The <pre> tag should not contain: img, object, big, small, sub, or sup.
- One <form> tag cannot be inside another <form> tag.
- If your code contains a &, it must be written as &.
- Any use of CSS should use all lower-case letter.